“An epiphany” is how Dunningboio described the XT M8000 1X groupset, and that’s how it feels for many riders who make the upgrade.
Shimano used complex technological jumps to simplify the drive train, allowing you to concentrate on the trail and make every shift count.
The Japanese component specialist is famed for its attention to detail on every aspect of the drivetrain, reducing chain slippage, maximising power transfer, and cutting away waste and weight. And it’s that drive for perfection which has helped the XT M8000 win over mountain bikers throughout the world.
Combining a wide ratio 11-42t cassette with ultra-light materials, your bike will never feel the same as you climb and descend, and a perfect partner for larger wheel sizes.
Meanwhile, the robust clutch derailleur, improved chain retention, and tough construction makes this not just one of the most advanced but most reliable MTB groupsets available.
“Can’t fault this groupset in any way, shape or form. Easy to install and set up. The shifting is out of this world. I was running an old 3×10 set up and installing this groupset has taken my bike to a new level.” – Flash29
- Efficient power transfer and highly responsive braking
- Rider-Tuned 11-speed gear combinations for superior performance
- Toughness and reliability on the hardest trails
- Friendly design for full-suspension and big wheels
- Improved driving and shifting efficiency
- Improved chain retention and more stable shifting of rear system
Note, not all products are available internationally.