Some 97% of reviewers championed dhb’s Merino Short Sleeve Base Layer, which offers an attention-gripping array of advantages for such a competitively-priced garment.
Made from superfine merino yarns to create technical performance wear that insulates in cold weather conditions, many riders were willing to attest to the quality of its fabric and its faultless performance.
Finding the perfect layering top has been a long-standing challenge for cyclists, with the mix of breathable, light, yet warm proving a difficult alchemy to achieve. But with this top offering these features in spades, along with all the advantages of merino for less, it’s no surprise cyclists have clamoured to show their enthusiasm and award swathes of five-star reviews.
“I bought this for riding as a base layer when it gets down below 10 degrees. It works exceptionally well and is so comfortable. I could happily wear it all day.” – Bucem
- Mid-weight 200gsm merino wool
- Natural thermal regulation
- Naturally odour resistant
- Moisture-wicking and breathable
- Superfine 18.5 micron merino yarn
- Close fit to ensure warmth is retained
- Irritation-free, flatlocked seams
- Premium Australian merino wool
Note, not all products are available internationally.